Our Kids Intelligence Development Through Sport Fundamental Movement Skills assessment is a world’s first fully automated Fundamental Movement Skills (FMS) assessment system that consists of the following:
Using Virtual Reality (VR) technology, the company assessment system is the world’s first fully automated FMS assessment system incorporating motion capture technology.
Online portal for Test & Data management
○ Assessment planning
○ Database of Certified Fundamental Movement Skills (FMS)
○ Resource bank
Assessment system utilizing cutting-edge motion capture technology to:
○ Automate bulk of the FMS assessment protocol
Our assessment is a tool used to assess the Fundamental Movement Skills (FMS) in children. This assessment and the accompanying report can be used to:
obtain information on the status of motor development of a child
provide practical recommendations to strengthen a child’s FMS, and
tailor coaching instructions to better meet the needs of each child.
Using Virtual Reality (VR) Technology, the assessment system is a one-of-its-kind motion capture tool used to assess the FMS in children. An upgrade to the assessment tool, this VR-based system provides schools, sporting associations and independent assessors with an assessment option that boasts:
higher accuracy, and
less administrative responsibilities.
● Instant generation of reports (i.e. Individual & Team) upon completion of the Fundamental Movement Skills (FMS) assessment
● Ability to send a report to relevant personnel with a click of a button
● The test planning function in the portal allow: