Background / Description
The Singapore based company is a spin-off from an acclaimed research institute and a renown U.S University, based on 5 years of R&D in medical research. The technology has already use-cases in:
- Tele-Health, where video care providers get real time emotional feedback on the state of the people in needs. Discover and interventions with any video platform or devices.
- Tele-Education with insights metrics on teaching content receptiveness and help educators to identify online learners: Confuse, Stress or Bored.
- Tele-HR for online recruitment or training with deepen behavioral analysis data for interpretation based on psychometric evaluation.
The key differentiating factors of the company's emotion recognition A.I. from those in the market are:
- It is the only 1 in the world using psychology circumplex model resulting in more precise emotion measurements with 2 Dimension data points.
- It allows for real-time processing and analysis for individual and large crowd group emotional state. Most competitors allow for only single analysis.
- Technology accounts for ethnicity differences with high accuracy of 93% vs 70% available in the market.
- Thousands of mood detection with interactive responds vs 7 basis labelling
- Deployment platform includes: APP, SDK, Raspberry Pi, Cloud Service.
More details of the company's emotion recognition A.I. technology can be found here.
The company is looking for a partner to co-develop innovative solution(s) for challenges in an era where society is impacted by COVID.
The company believes that the current burden of stress overlaying societies illustrate the need for non-intrusive technologies that can analysis human emotions.
Such technologies could be applied in domains such as Home Base Learning, TeleHealth, Training and Recruitment.
The company is seeking a potential partner (company) from the participating countries to apply for the 2nd EUREKA GlobalStars-Singapore Call. The 14 participating countries are Austria, Belgium (Flanders), Canada, Estonia, Hungary, Netherlands, Poland, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
The company proposed the following use-cases for non-intrusive emotion analysis technologies:
- Real-time emotion detection for Mental health, Elderly care Via Remote Telehealth platform and emotional support health companion devices.
- Adaptive learning content, curriculum developed with emotion data and mood-meter for classrooms or exhibitions.
- Objective aptitude training with enlarge behavioral cues on situational training, online training and cognition skill development.
- Online recruitment psychometric evaluation with candidates emotion analysis insights.
- Emotion insight into A/B testing/ packaging / POS satisfaction survey or guest services concierge measurement.
- Unbiased genuine emotion feedback for focus group or market research analytics.
- Gather emotion data at any displays and make improvements or create more interactive contents.
The company's core technology is software-based, as such their technology and commercial business partner will be one that can synergistically elevate each other. Partner in the following business will be relevant:
- Service Providers
- Big Data
- System Integrators
- Consumer Devices
- Digital Interactive Displays
- Online platform
- Computer chips / PCB
- Any hardware/IoT devices capable of running edge A.I.
Preferred Business Model
- R&D Collaboration
- Business Collaboration (Joint Venture, Distribution)
Make an Enquiry